Sunday, August 8, 2010
This Week's Feature - Nevita
Winter will be here before you know it, and I am going to need something like this around my neck. Nevita also has a whimsical side. Nevita loves the fact that Etsy exist and she is able to make and sell her items online. She is the proud mother of a little girl and she enjoys spending time with her. She feels that her positive energy helps her creations to symbolize how beautiful and precious life is.
She learned to knit and make gobelin tapestry, when she was a child. During school vacations, she went to visit her grandparents, and her grandmother taught her how to knit, crochet, sew and others. During the years, she paid more attention to knitting and gobelin tapestry, and found it enjoyable. It became her hobby, and after her daughter's birth she decided to share her passion of creating beautiful things, with people around the world.
Nevita also has a nice blog called Boutique Aholic, from her hands to yours.
Please do visit Nevita's shop and blog. You know the routine....
1. Click the links in this blog and make Nevita a fan, heart her shop and don't forget follow the blog.
2. If you see something you like, buy it.
3. If you like my blog, don't forget to follow me too.
4. See ads that interest you, click through and explore.
5. By all means enjoy, have fun and live life to its fullest because tomorrow isn't promised