Friday, October 8, 2010

BESTeam - Swing Station Studio

This week's feature is Swing Station Studio, and Heather has somee cute swing purses. Take a peak at what Heather has to say, "while I grew up in gorgeous New Mexico, I now call the mountains of Colorado home. I live in beautiful Fort Collins with my amazing husband and fluffy doggie Ginger. A college art graduate, making things is a hobby of mine, and though not my primary job (yet!), it is my primary passion. My current goals are to expand my business, meet new artists and Etsians, and one day actually organize all my art supplies. One step at a time!"


I love this peace symbol fabric, it is just too hard to resist.


This Easter Bunny bag is nice for carrying little essential.

Heather also has a nice blog with the same name Swing Station Studio, that you should visit.
With that said you know what to do...
1. Click the links in this blog and make Swing Station Studio a fan, heart her shop and don't forget follow the blog.
2. If you see something you like, buy it.
3. If you like my blog, don't forget to follow me too.
4. See ads that interest you, click through and explore.
5. By all means enjoy, have fun and live life to its fullest because tomorrow isn't promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment