Monday, September 20, 2010

Moonangelnay - BESTeam Feature

Moon Angel is a pretty talented photographer. As a photographer she has an eye for finding some amazing shots. Take a moment to see what she says about herself and her art "My name is Naomi. I am a passionate artist, digital artist and photographer (now a member of Photographers on Etsy - POE Team and fPOE). I'm am also an avid blogger that features sellers each week that have 0-19 sales, and guest post on Handmade Spark each week.
I'm inspired by the human form, philosophy, nature, free will and color. A fine art artist at heart, yet I have an ever changing abstract style which has also drifted into my digital art work.
I try to bring contrasting duality into my work, highlighting my interests in both light and dark and the veil inbetween through form, color, mantra and poetry to bring forth my objective to brand my work as more than just physical art or home decor, but something to think about.
I love to base my variety of art work on the affinity i perceive an object to have with it's environment which can give a spiritual ambience to what I do. I love spectral brightness and the gothic glamor of monotone, instead of being quite the opposite, can be meshed together like light refracting through broken darkness".



Isn't it neat how the bubbles make a heart.

This flower is stunning!

Look she even turns her art into wearable art. That is pretty neat. Do take the time to visit her blog and her etsy shop. When you get there you know what to do, heart the shop, follow the blog and find something to you like to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment